Cost of living comparison between Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.916 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,927,002 Dinar (﷼ 6,218) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (29 minutes ago)