Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.742 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,488,999 Dinar (﷼ 4,716) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)