Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.743 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,332,624 Dinar (﷼ 4,221) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)