Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.905 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,504,684 Dinar (руб 75,592) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)