Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03405 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 698,903 Dinar (﷼ 20,525,699) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)