Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15467 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 741,230 Dinar (4,792,329 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)