Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15747 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 401,617 Dinar (2,550,491 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)