Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15518 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,832 Dinar (5,173,654 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)