Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15388 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 830,702 Dinar (5,398,509 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (about 1 hour ago)