Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20811 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 336,764 Dinar (1,618,203 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)