Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15315 IQD / SLL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 650,653 Dinar (4,248,479 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 636,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)