Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.867 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 523,258 Dinar (руб 26,338) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)