Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.834 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 768,682 Dinar (руб 36,895) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)