Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 927.754 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,707,771 Dinar (C$5,074) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)