Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 948.034 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,556,567 Dinar (C$4,806) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)