Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.822 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,068,982 Dinar (руб 116,092) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)