Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 310.047 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,163,552 Dinar (3,753TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)