Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.658 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,520,000 Dinar (¥330,268) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)