Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.999 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,800,000 Dinar (¥345,489) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)