Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,657,863 Dinar (€1,320) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)