Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,176,004 Dinar (€916) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)