Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,561,801 Dinar (€1,072) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)