Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,485,034 Dinar (€1,063) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)