Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.081 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,406,333 Dinar (€1,025) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)