Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,278 Dinar (¥690) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (17 minutes ago)