Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.203 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,082,881 Dinar (₨ 96,658) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)