Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.695 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 877,409 Dinar (₨ 82,040) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)