Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,360 Dinar (€903) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (40 minutes ago)