Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,067 Dinar (€885) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)