Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,154,810 Dinar (€1,697) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)