Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,549,228 Dinar (€2,683) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)