Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 174.979 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,147,333 Dinar (元138,002) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)