Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.902 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,752,728 Dinar (元133,870) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)