Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.165 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 22,725,839 Dinar (元129,003) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)