Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.137 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 25,627,428 Dinar (元136,217) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)