Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 130.769 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,845 Dinar (12,272 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)