Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.113 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,508,515 Dinar (33,368 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)