Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.189 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,692,692 Dinar (38,676 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)