Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,749,103 Dinar (€1,391) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)