Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,083,888 Dinar (€1,674) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)