Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,340,767 Dinar (€2,527) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)