Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.394 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,605,046 Dinar (29,508 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)