Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.346 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,682,841 Dinar (31,546 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)