Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.223 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,077,992 Dinar (23,321 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)