Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.875 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,049,942 Dinar (37,357 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)