Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 947,068 Dinar (₨53,475) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)