Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 251.592 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 189,269 Dinar (752TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)