Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.456 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 254,072 Dinar (805TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)