Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.664 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 266,384 Dinar (841TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)