Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.356 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (363 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (18 minutes ago)