Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.159 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (326 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (22 minutes ago)