Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03232 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 648,051 Dinar (﷼ 20,051,822) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)