Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 711,295 Dinar (﷼ 25,231,765) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)