Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.952 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,026,013 Dinar (259,629 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)