Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.726 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,715,851 Dinar (44,308 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)