Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.495 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,650,918 Dinar (40,768 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)