Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.896 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 975,814 Dinar (25,088 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (36 minutes ago)