Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.237 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,942,139 Dinar (48,268 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)