Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.796 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,747,609 Dinar (45,046 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)