Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.362 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,642,169 Dinar (68,875 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)