Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.876 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,166,208 Dinar (77,460 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)