Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.258 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,755,511 Dinar (44,717 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (19 minutes ago)