Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.881 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,961,932 Dinar (76,180 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)