Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.610 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,624,943 Dinar (69,793 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)