Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.051 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,240,287 Dinar (80,903 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)