Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 241,562 Dinar (₨13,168) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)