Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.659 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 720,570 Dinar (196,918 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)