Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 719,297 Dinar (191,853 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)