Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.413 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 417,282 Dinar (122,252 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 2 hours ago)