Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 727,165 Dinar (193,952 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)