Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 536,926 Dinar (164,253 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)