Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.619 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,817,175 Dinar (238,504 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)