Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.772 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,192 Dinar (280,380 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)