Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.537 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,550,182 Dinar (¥431,840) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (29 minutes ago)