Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 280.384 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 893,725 Dinar (RM3,187) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)