Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 267.374 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,285 Dinar (RM3,244) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (41 minutes ago)