Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 276.409 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,181,041 Dinar (RM4,273) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)