Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 297.641 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,339,422 Dinar (RM4,500) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)