Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29396 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,827 Dinar (9,617 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)