Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29010 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,292 Dinar (14,794 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (30 minutes ago)