Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29322 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,721 Dinar (22,922 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)