Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32136 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,518,066 Dinar (4,723,827 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)