Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32438 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,705,239 Dinar (5,256,860 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)