Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32897 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,888,986 Dinar (5,742,134 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)