Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 877.819 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,082,047 Dinar (C$1,233) in Kamloops.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)