Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 941.831 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,306,784 Dinar (C$3,511) in Kamloops.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)