Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.917 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (127₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)