Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.140 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,000 Dinar (146₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)