Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.651 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (59₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (28 minutes ago)