Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 573,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 290,932 Dinar (₨16,277) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)