Cost of living comparison between Kalyan, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.408 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 182,481 Dinar (₨10,482) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)