Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.869 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (477 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (38 minutes ago)