Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.984 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,025,446 Dinar (руб 48,869) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)