Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 862,776 Dinar (€592) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)