Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,216,961 Dinar (€971) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)