Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 519,526 Dinar (₨29,066) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)