Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.038 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 855,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 401,458 Dinar (₨22,256) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)