Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 493.737 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 553,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 232,902 Dinar (472 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)