Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.332 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 189,356 Dinar (400 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)