Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.327 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,865 Dinar (元16) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)