Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.366 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,343 Dinar (元8) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (28 minutes ago)