Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.104 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,107 Dinar (元17) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)