Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.310 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 421,535 Dinar (1,350TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)