Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.382 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 817,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 504,883 Dinar (1,727TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)