Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 869,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 807,717 Dinar (¥76,622) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)