Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.287 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 708,287 Dinar (215,460 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)