Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.413 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,720,931 Dinar (504,185 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)