Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 312,500 Dinar (83,351 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (32 minutes ago)