Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,310,708 Dinar (396,312 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)