Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.934 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,777,842 Dinar (22,970 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)