Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.384 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,898 Dinar (22,877 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)