Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.160 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,328,917 Dinar (19,710 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)