Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.762 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,713,291 Dinar (22,102 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)