Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.139 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,483,015 Dinar (86,528 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)