Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.706 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,063,717 Dinar (60,076 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)