Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.162 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,421,436 Dinar (82,825 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)