Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.754 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 856,190 Dinar (48,225 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)