Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.167 IQD / AFN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,280,085 Dinar (74,567 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)