Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,398,964 Dinar (€3,870) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)