Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,557,548 Dinar (€3,811) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)