Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,124,089 Dinar (€3,765) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)