Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.094 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,990,306 Dinar (R$ 8,102) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)