Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,736,168 Dinar (R$ 7,439) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)